Its excellent temperature and humidity homogeneity positions the climate chamber ICH in the international top league of stability test chambers. Thermal transfer to the interior – whether heat or cold – is guaranteed through a large-area air jacket on four sides. Thanks to its hermetically sealed interior, the climate chamber ICH does not consume any water once the setpoints have been reached, provided that the door is not opened. Two high-grade platinum temperature sensors with mutual monitoring guarantee interruption-free long-term operation even if one sensor should fail.
- 3 models: Climate chamber ICH 110/260/750 temperature/humidity, ICH 110L/260L/750L with light, ICH 110C(260C/750C with CO2 control
- Temperature range from - 10 °C to + 60 °C (models ICH), 0 °C to + 60 °C (models ICH L and ICH C)
- Model sizes 108 l, 256 l, 749 l
- 1 model variant - TwinDISPLAY
- Digitally controlled active humidification and dehumidification from 10 to 80 % rh
- Double doors as standard: Prevention of contamination and drops or rises in temperature with an optimal view of the chamber load through wide-area interior glass doors.
In the ICH L model, tests in accordance with ICH guidelines Q1B, option 2, can be performed, thanks to an illumination unit. Fluorescent lights with cold white light (standard illuminant D65, 6,500 K) and UV radiation in the spectral range of 320 - 400 nm with a light intensity of approx. 8,000 Lux serve as the light source.
Thanks to a combination of temperature, humidity and digital CO2 control, the climate chamber ICH C is optimally suited for building materials testing or applications in cell biology requiring temperatures below room temperature.
The air jacket temperature control ensures that the working chamber is sealed off from the outside all round. The advantages:
- rapid and precise temperature control
- no evaporator-dependent drying out of samples
- no icing over of the cooling unit
- no dehumidification of the working chamber
With the help of our model selection, with dimensioned model sketches and extensive technical data for download, you will find the perfect climate chamber ICH for your needs. For work predominantly close to the ambient temperature, we recommend the extremely energy-saving Memmert constant climate chamber HPP with an innovative and eco-friendly Peltier heating and cooling system.
More than 65 years of permanent development work, as well as extensive feedback from practical experience, are embodied in each of our appliances:
- The modular manufacturing concept in accordance with the principle of equal parts enables a highly varied and cost-effective series production
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Heating concept adapted to the specific product for a precise and homogeneous temperature control independent of chamber volume and load
- A wide range of options for programming and documentationusing interfaces, Celsius software, integrated log memory and chip cards
- Three-year guarantee for appliances except wear and tear parts
- The temperature tests for all climate chambers are performed in accordance with DIN 12880:2007-05
- Each climate chamber ICH is safety-tested and bears this sign: (CE)
Peltier technology, as well as active humidification and dehumidification in the Memmert constant climate chamber are optimally adapted to stability tests according to ICH guidelines and long-term material tests.
Rapid, precise and energy-saving temperature changes along with fast humidity recovery times for controlled environment simulation, climate tests, temperature tests or ageing tests.
The Memmert cooled incubator IPP is ideal for storing protein crystals, due to its low-vibration properties and high-precision temperature control.
Using a Memmert vacuum oven VO, pharmaceutical companies determine the dry content of gel capsules in accordance with standard 731 of the USP (United States Pharmacopeia), and the water content in accordance with USP 921.