Even more convenient with new functions, and still free of charge with every Memmert heating oven of the Excellent or Perfect class! Version 10.0 of the Celsius software for logging, documenting and programming temperature control processes is presented with a new look!
Programming and documentation now even easier!
Version 10.0 of the Memmert Celsius software places the focus even more on benefits for the user, and stands out due to its new features for graphic representation: Each process chart can be given a legend for individual process parameters and the zoom function now provides a way to view details from the graphically presented process sequences at any position you want. New functions are also available for documentation: The report function analyses log files automatically with minimum, maximum and average values. At the same time, the numerical output of sequences takes place directly via printer or via export to Excel. In addition, the data from the internal controller data logger are saved automatically each day.
The advantages of the new Celsius software at a glance:
- Optimised for the Windows 7, XP and Vista operating systems
- Larger icons in a new design
- Convenient zoom function with rectangular marking of all process charts (temperature, humidity, vacuum, CO2 and O2)
- Legend for all represented process parameters
- Report function for logs with automatic evaluation (minimum, maximum and average value)
- Automatic, daily backup of internal controller data logger in the oven
- Completely new user manual in the login area
You can download version 10.0 of the Memmert Celsius software here!