The Memmert Celsius software for convenient and extensive programming and documentation of processes is included with every heating oven of the Perfect class, and for every CO2 incubator, vacuum drying oven, climatic test chamber and humidity chamber – for an added charge, it is also available as an FDA version. For all ovens of the Perfect class the Celsius software, including the instruction manual, can be downloaded here.
Simple programming and reading out the data logger
Celsius software runs on Windows 7, Vista and XP, and can be set to the languages German, English, French, Spanish or Italian. Convenience, safety, time savings and a clear presentation are the main advantages for the user: Each process chart
can be given a legend for individual process parameters
and the zoom function
provides a way to view details from the graphically presented process sequences at any position you want. The report function
saves log files in tabular form and analyses them automatically with minimum, maximum and average values. At the same time, the numerical output of sequences takes place directly via printer or via export to Excel. In Addition, the data from the internal controller data logger are saved automatically each day.
An overview of the most important functions
- Graphical and numerical programming
- Up to 4 devices can be addressed via RS232
- Up to 16 devices can be addressed via RS485
- Up to 8 devices can be addressed via USB
- Up to 16 devices can be addressed via Ethernet
- Any combination of Memmert appliances you desire
- With an external read-write device, programming the MEMory Card without a wire connection to the cabinet is possible
- Documentation and print out of temperature control processes with the corresponding process data
- Automatic backup of all process data from the internal controller data logger
- Programming of any number of ramps
- Control of all Memmert equipment manufactured since 1996 possible with serial interface
Interfaces that leave nothing to be desired
For all ovens, incubators and sterilisers of the Memmert
controller classes Excellent and Perfect, a serial RS232 computer interface is included in the delivery, for the Perfect class, a free-of-charge RS485 interface can be chosen on request. Optionally, a USB interface, and for the Perfect controller class, an Ethernet interface is available for device communication. The vacuum oven, CO2-incubator, compressor-cooled incubator and Peltier-cooled incubator, constant climate chamber, humidity chamber as well as environmental test chamber have a USB interface as standard.